Gear Box Of Irrigation System SYF-1-50=35rpm(50:1 ratio)
(When input speed is 1740 rpm)
This kind of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on THE UNITED STATES, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminum alloy case and main transmission parts are produced from high strength alloy. By usage of lot sealing and dust-proof devices it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness aswell.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others available).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C encounter motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple attach bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”fit all pivots.
5. High strength aluminum bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Includes keyway coupling for the motor to gearbox connection.
• Includes 2-seal savers for the output shafts.
• High strength aluminium bronze bull gear.