The screw jack, also known as the mechanical jack, is driven by a manpower through a screw pair, and a screw or nut sleeve is utilized as a jacking member. The normal screw jack supports the weight by the thread self-locking function, and the framework is simple, however the transmission performance is certainly low and the return stroke is slow. The thread of the self-propelled screw jack has no self-locking action and has a brake. When the brake is usually released, the weight can be quickly lowered alone and the return time can be shortened, however the framework of the jack can be complicated. The screw jack can support heavy items for a long period, and the maximum lifting capacity has already reached 100 tons, which is trusted. Following the horizontal screw is normally mounted on the low part, the weight can be traversed at a little distance.
Principle of use:
The mechanical jack is one of the types of manual lifting tools. Its compact framework makes reasonable usage of the rocking of the rocker to rotate the pinion. It really is operated by a pair of conical gears to drive the screw to rotate and drive the lifting sleeve so that the excess weight rises or decline.
1. Before use, it is necessary to check if the jack is normal, whether the elements are flexible, increase lubricating oil, and properly estimate the weight of the heavy object. Use a jack of appropriate tonnage and prevent overloading.
2. Conveyor Chains Adjust the technique of supporting one’s teeth on the rocker. Firstly, turn the rocker directly in the clockwise direction by hand to help make the lifting sleeve quickly ascend the top weight.
3. Insert the handle into the rocker hole, move the handle along, and the weight will rise. When the reddish warning line appears on the lifting sleeve, the handle ought to be stopped immediately. If you want to lower one’s teeth in the opposite direction, the fat will start to fall.
1. Always keep the surface of the machine clean, examine the internal structure regularly, make the pinion in the rocker flexible and reliable, and lift the lifting sleeve openly.
2. The friction surface between your lifting sleeve and the casing must be oiled at any time. Other essential oil filling holes ought to be lubricated regularly.
3. To be able to consider the basic safety in use, avoid overloading, work with illness, it isn’t appropriate to make use of multiple units in order to avoid danger.