First, the articles summary:
To check the familiarity of the candidates with the types of risk factors and mechanical intrinsic protection requirements of main apparatus and places during the manufacture and utilization of machinery.
Second, the essential points, tough factors:
(1) Understand the main groups of mechanical products;
(2) Understand the inbuilt safety requirements of mechanical style and the kind of safety gadget of the machine;
(3) Familiar with the boiler area, atmosphere compressor train station, gas train station, oxygen train station, acetylene train station harmful stage and general safety technology administration requirements.
Third, the content material explains:
Car Front Drive Shaft china equipment is a device that is assembled by a amount of interconnected elements and may perform certain functions. During the procedure of the mechanical devices, at least some of the essential contraindications movements are produced regarding to particular rules. The comprehensive mechanical device includes a leading mover, a control and control system, a transmitting mechanism, a support gadget and an actuator.
Machinery is an necessary devices in contemporary production and lifestyle. While bringing high performance, velocity and convenience to people, the machine also brings mechanical damage such as effect, extrusion, slicing and various other non-mechanical hazards such as electrical surprise, sound and high temperature during its manufacture, procedure and use.
The task of mechanical safety is to take system measures to ensure the safety and health of employees in the entire process of production and use of machinery, from various hazardous factors. Mechanical safety includes two aspects of the safety of mechanical item making and the basic safety of mechanical products.
1.1, mechanical item production safety
(1) Primary categories of mechanical products
There are many types of mechanical products. The main items of the machinery sector are as comes after:
(1) Agricultural machinery: tractors, internal combustion engines, planters, harvesting equipment, etc.
(2) Large mining machinery: metallurgical equipment, mining equipment, lifting machinery, loading and unloading equipment, industrial and mining vehicles, cement apparatus, etc.
(3) Construction equipment: forklifts, earthmoving machinery, compaction equipment, cement machinery, etc.
(4) Petrochemical general machinery: oil drilling and mining machinery, oil refining machinery, chemical substance machinery, pumps, fans, valves, gas compressors, refrigeration and air conditioning machinery, paper machinery, printing machinery, plastic material processing machinery, pharmaceutical machinery.
(5) Electric machinery: power generation machinery, transformers, electric motors, high and low voltage switches, wire and cable, batteries, electrical welding machines, home appliances, etc.
(6) Machine tools: steel cutting machine equipment, forging machines, foundry machinery, woodworking equipment, etc.
(7) Autos: trucks, road buses, vehicles, modified cars, motorbikes, etc.
(8) Instrumentation: automatic equipment, electrical tools, optical instruments, element analyzers, motor vehicle instrumentation, electric tools, audio-visual gear, cameras, etc.
(9) Fundamental machinery: bearings, hydraulic parts, closes, powder metallurgy products, regular fasteners, industrial chains, gears, molds, etc.
(10) Packaging machinery: packaging machinery, metallic packaging products, metallic containers, etc.
(11) Environmental protection machinery: water pollution prevention equipment, air flow pollution prevention equipment, solid waste treatment equipment, etc.
(12) Additional machinery.
The main products of the nonmechanical industry include railway machinery, construction equipment, textile equipment, light industrial machinery, and maritime machinery.
(2) Mechanical safety design and machine safety device
Mechanical safety includes safety at all stages of design, manufacturing, installation, adjustment, use, maintenance, and disassembly. Protection style minimizes risk. Mechanical safety design refers to the correct form and comparable placement from the component material to the component in the mechanical design stage, from restricting the operating power, the quality and velocity of the moving parts to reducing noise and vibration, using inbuilt security technology and power supply, applying zero The basic principle of pressured mechanical actions between elements, mixed with ergonomic concepts and additional procedures, avoids or decreases the risk by selecting appropriate style buildings; it can also improve the dependability, procedure mechanization or automation of the equipment and Methods such as modifications and maintenance outside the danger zone to avoid or reduce the danger.
Intrinsic safety is usually a mechanical safety method that is definitely used by mechanical designers to take measures to eliminate mechanical hazards during the design phase.
1) Adopting intrinsic security technology
Intrinsically safe technology refers to the design and manufacture of mechanical predetermined functions simply by using this technology. It can fulfill the security requirements of the machine itself when performing established functions of the machine under established circumstances without using additional security safety measures. These consist of: avoiding razor-sharp sides, razor-sharp edges and bulges; ensuring adequate basic safety distances; identifying limits on physical amounts; using intrinsically safe procedures and power sources.
2) Limit mechanical stress
The mechanical stress of the mechanical parts does not exceed the permissible value and a adequate safety factor is guaranteed.
3) Protection of materials and materials
Materials, fuels, and materials utilized to help to make machinery have to not endanger the basic safety or health of workers during use. The mechanical properties of the materials, such as tensile power, shear power, impact toughness, produce limit, etc., should meet the insert requirements for performing the designed function; the materials should be able to withstand the established environmental circumstances, such as corrosion level of resistance, maturing level of resistance, and level of resistance. The ability to put on; the material should possess uniformity, prevent the metallographic structure of the materials from getting uneven credited to unreasonable procedure design, and create residual stress; at the same period, prevent using poisonous materials or chemicals, and should prevent the equipment itself or due to make use of. The risk of fireplace and explosion from gas, liquids, dirt, vapors or other substances created by particular components.
4) Fulfilling security ergonomic principles
In the mechanical design, the protection man-machine engineering process is fulfilled by rationally distributing human-machine functions, adapting to human body characteristics, man-machine interface design, function space design, etc., improving the operability and dependability of mechanical products, and producing the operator's physical strength Usage and psychological tension are reduced, thus reducing operational errors.
5) Protection concepts for developing control systems
During the usage of machinery, the regular dangerous conditions are: unintentional start, out of control of speed alter, movement can not stop, shifting mechanised parts or workpieces fall off, the function of basic safety products is certainly clogged. The style of the control system should take into accounts the operating settings of the different operations or the use of mistake display gadgets to ensure that the owner can handle them properly.
6) Prevent the dangers of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
Devices that make use of pneumatic, hydraulic, thermal, and other products need to be designed to avoid the potential dangers associated with accidental discharge of these energies.
Basic knowledge of mechanical safety production
First, the articles summary: