High quality double split shaft collar stainless steel precision shaft clamp
1.Effective on hard and soft shafts
2.Cost effective collar design
3.Easily installed where major disassembly would otherwise be required Simply slide these collars onto a shaft and tighten the set screw to hold the collar in place.Collars are easy to adjust with their set screws.
Types of shaft collars:
Solid Setscrew shaft collar,Hex bore shaft collar,One Piece shaft collar,Two
Piece shaft collar,Threaded shaft collar,Single split shaft collar,Double split shaft collar
Our products can be made according to Climax,Holo-Krome,Stafford,Ruland etc.
Note of single split shaft collar:
2.Finish: Black oxide, self-color, oiled, zinc plated
3.Processes:Broaching/ Hobbing/ Slotting/tapping
5.Lead time:20-35 days
single split shaft collars are used in a variety of application and industries. Examples include agricultural implements, office machines, exercise equipment, mixers, and printing presses.A variety of specialized products are available. Knurled shaft collars provide a friction surface for hand gripping and are suitable for conveyors and other applications which require frequent collar adjustment.
Hexagonal-bore shaft collars are suitable for power transmission and drive applications.
Heavy-duty shaft collars feature large cross sections and sturdy clamping screws for added holding power.
Because heavy-duty shaft collars provide better vibration and shock resistance,
they are designed for applications such as off-road, mining, paper and steel mill equipment.
1. Timing Belt Pulley (Synchronous Pulley), Timing Bar, Clamping Plate;
2. Forging, Casting, Stampling Part;
3. V Belt Pulley and Taper Lock Bush; Sprocket, Idler and Plate Wheel;Spur Gear, Bevel Gear, Rack;
4. Shaft Locking Device: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, Tollok, etc.;
5. Shaft Coupling:including Miniature couplings, Curved tooth coupling, Chain coupling, HRC coupling, Normex coupling, Type coupling, GE Coupling, torque limiter, Universal Joint;
6. Shaft Collars: including Setscrew Type, Single Split and Double Splits;
7. Gear & Rack: Spur gear/rack, bevel gear, helical gear/rack
8. Other customized Machining Parts according to drawings (OEM).
|We use standard export wooden case, carton and pallet, but we can also pack it as per your special requirements.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in offering best service and the most competitive price for our customer.
After over 10 years' hard work, MIGHTY's business has grown rapidly and become an important partner for oversea clients in the industrial field and become a holding company for 3 manufacturing factories.
MIGHTY's products have obtained reputation of domestic and oversea customers with taking advantage of technology, management, quality and very competitive price.
Your satisfaction is the biggest motivation for our work, choose us to get high quality products and best service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit.To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
Can I purchase shaft collars with specific certifications for certain industries?
Yes, it is possible to purchase shaft collars with specific certifications for certain industries. Certifications ensure that the shaft collars meet specific standards, requirements, or regulations established for particular industries or applications. Here are some important points to consider when purchasing shaft collars with specific certifications:
- Industry-Specific Certifications: Different industries may have specific certifications or standards that shaft collars need to meet to ensure compliance with safety, performance, or regulatory requirements. For example, industries such as automotive, aerospace, food processing, medical, or oil and gas may require shaft collars that meet certifications such as ISO 9001 (quality management system), ISO 14001 (environmental management system), AS9100 (aerospace quality management system), or FDA (Food and Drug Administration) compliance. Identify the specific certifications relevant to your industry and application.
- Manufacturer Certifications: Some manufacturers specialize in producing shaft collars that are certified for specific industries or applications. They may have their own certifications or comply with industry-specific standards. When purchasing shaft collars, look for manufacturers who have the necessary certifications and a track record of producing compliant products. Their certifications should be prominently displayed on their website, product documentation, or available upon request.
- Product Documentation and Specifications: Shaft collar manufacturers often provide product documentation, specifications, or datasheets that outline the certifications and standards their products comply with. These documents may include information about industry-specific certifications, material certifications (such as RoHS compliance for restricted substances), or performance ratings. Review the product documentation carefully to ensure the shaft collars meet the necessary certifications for your industry or application.
- Supplier Verification: If you are purchasing shaft collars from a supplier or distributor, verify that they source their products from reputable manufacturers who adhere to industry-specific certifications. Request documentation or certifications from the supplier to confirm compliance. It is essential to ensure that the entire supply chain, from the manufacturer to the supplier, maintains the necessary certifications required for your industry.
- Consultation with Industry Experts: If you have specific certification requirements for your industry or application and are unsure about the available options, it is advisable to consult with industry experts or engineers specializing in that field. They can provide guidance on the certifications needed and recommend suitable shaft collar manufacturers or suppliers who can meet those requirements.
When purchasing shaft collars with specific certifications, it is important to verify the authenticity and validity of the certifications. Look for reputable manufacturers, suppliers, or distributors who have a proven track record of delivering certified products and maintaining compliance with industry standards. The certifications provide assurance that the shaft collars meet the necessary quality and safety standards for your industry or application.
Are there specific shaft collars designed for use in high-speed applications?
Yes, there are specific shaft collars designed for use in high-speed applications. High-speed applications require shaft collars that can withstand the rotational forces and vibrations associated with high speeds while maintaining secure and reliable shaft connections. Here are some considerations and features of shaft collars designed for high-speed applications:
- Balanced Design: Shaft collars designed for high-speed applications are often engineered with a balanced design to minimize the potential for imbalance and vibration at high rotational speeds. This helps ensure smooth operation and reduces the risk of damage to the collar, shaft, or associated components.
- High-Quality Materials: High-speed shaft collars are typically made from high-quality materials that offer excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear. Common materials used include steel, stainless steel, or other alloys known for their mechanical properties and ability to withstand high-speed conditions.
- Precision Machining: To maintain the necessary balance and minimize potential runout, high-speed shaft collars undergo precise machining processes. This ensures that the collar has consistent dimensions, smooth surfaces, and accurate alignment for optimal performance at high speeds.
- Secure Clamping Mechanism: High-speed shaft collars often incorporate advanced clamping mechanisms to provide a secure and reliable grip on the shaft. These mechanisms, such as precision-machined set screws, high-strength clamping levers, or quick-release clamping systems, help prevent slippage or movement of the collar on the shaft during high-speed operation.
- Specialized Coatings or Treatments: Some high-speed shaft collars may feature specialized coatings or treatments to enhance their performance. For example, certain collars may have coatings that reduce friction or improve wear resistance, while others may undergo heat treatments or surface hardening processes to increase their strength and durability under high-speed conditions.
- Compliance with Standards: In some industries or applications, specific standards or regulations may exist for high-speed rotating equipment. Shaft collars designed for such applications may be manufactured to comply with these standards, ensuring that they meet the necessary performance and safety requirements for high-speed operation.
When selecting shaft collars for high-speed applications, it is important to consider factors such as the required speed range, load capacity, environmental conditions, and any specific industry or application standards. Consulting with manufacturers or industry experts can provide valuable guidance in choosing the most suitable shaft collars that meet the demands of your high-speed application.
What are the different types of shaft collars available in the market?
In the market, there are various types of shaft collars available, each designed to meet specific application requirements. Here are some commonly used types of shaft collars:
- Set Screw Shaft Collars: Set screw shaft collars are the most common type and feature one or more set screws that tighten against the shaft to secure the collar in place. These collars have a simple design and are available in various materials such as steel, stainless steel, or aluminum. Set screw collars are easy to install and provide a reliable grip on the shaft.
- Clamping Shaft Collars: Clamping shaft collars use a clamping mechanism, such as a split design with two halves and bolts, to tighten around the shaft. They provide a strong and secure grip and are often used in applications where frequent adjustments or repositioning of the collar is required. Clamping collars are available in different materials and can provide excellent holding power.
- One-Piece Solid Shaft Collars: One-piece solid shaft collars are made from a single piece of material, typically metal, and have no moving parts. They are simple in design and provide a lightweight and compact solution for applications where space is limited. These collars are often used in light-duty applications or as a stop or spacer on a shaft.
- Two-Piece Split Shaft Collars: Two-piece split shaft collars consist of two halves that can be assembled and tightened around the shaft using screws or bolts. This design allows for easy installation and removal without the need to slide the collar along the shaft. Two-piece split collars are commonly used in applications where the shaft cannot be easily disassembled or where frequent adjustments are required.
- Threaded Shaft Collars: Threaded shaft collars have internal threads that allow them to be screwed onto a shaft. They provide a secure and adjustable grip when tightened against the shaft. Threaded collars are often used in applications where precise positioning or fine adjustment is needed.
- Hinged Shaft Collars: Hinged shaft collars feature a hinge mechanism that allows for easy installation and removal without completely disassembling the collar. They are often used in applications where frequent access to the shaft is required or when the collar needs to be quickly repositioned or replaced.
- Flanged Shaft Collars: Flanged shaft collars have an extended flange on one side, which provides additional support and acts as a stopping point for other components. The flange helps prevent axial movement of the collar and provides a reference surface for locating or positioning other elements, such as bearings, gears, or pulleys.
- Specialty Shaft Collars: In addition to the standard types mentioned above, there are specialized shaft collars designed for specific applications. These include torque-limiting collars, indexing collars, quick-release collars, and shaft collars with integrated components such as gears or pulleys. These specialty collars cater to specific needs and offer unique features to enhance functionality or simplify assembly.
The choice of shaft collar type depends on factors such as the application requirements, shaft size, load capacity, ease of installation, and adjustability. It's important to select the appropriate type of shaft collar that best suits your specific application to ensure proper functionality and secure shaft positioning within the mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-12-14