Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they will be resistant to rust and will be obtained with an increased level of ingress safety than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The key good thing about aluminium enclosures is certainly their EMI/RFI safety, which is essential for areas with a high level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with security from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI protected series. View all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent employees we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Container, which are made up of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction field, weatherproof electrical junction container, flameproof electrical junction field. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are manufactured using quality raw materials. We can also custom style them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of preference across a number of fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability in particular during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and finally reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for mounting to our selection of EPT rails, offering an extremely versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a wide selection of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but also provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with tough aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy engineering with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal components from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminum enclosure are created to meet the highest criteria of coverage demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic tools of quality value with better anti-corrosion effectiveness ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a high-quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C without adverse effects to the enclosures framework, making them suitable in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are remarkably reliable and excellent quality.
· Tough, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted edition is vibra done for a easy surface with no sharp edges
· Painted edition is painted with hard – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Chilly Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are chilly rolled down to necessary thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally applied for transportation, insulation also in commercial and residential construction for wall cladding and roofing uses.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as a general purpose enclosure, due to their compact yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF projects or assignments which are at the mercy of weather. As a result of building of the enclosures, they can even be applied for assignments involving heating as the cases make an excellent heating sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a broad range of applications such as: