travel drive hydraulic electric motor are a high torque and high effectiveness, EP travel motor particularly designed for crawler machines. The drive motor could be customized to fit the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements offered.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Combined with a case-rotation type planetary gear reducer, the EP drive motor supplies the following outstanding features:
- Hydraulically balanced piston motor ensures high-pressure high-performance operation.
- An offset-type 2-swiftness design ensures reliable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (acceleration ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
- The motor offers an integral dual counterbalance valve and shockless crossover comfort valve, providing velocity control and Travel Drive Hydraulic Motor braking with minimum shock.
- The mechanical brake can be a negative brake associated with the counterbalance valve. The brake is certainly automatically activated or released when the automobile stops or starts.
- The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved strength and reliability due to high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
- The hydraulic engine uses durable bearings to ensure long life. Floating seals also prevent dirt or water from entering into the motor.